Maintaining the quality of this blog is one of the most important of our values. Content from guest bloggers are no different.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Practical, well-researched posts on software development, techpreneurship, entrepreneurship and everything in between.
- Tutorials/case studies
- Write what you know.
- Your article must be completely original content and interesting.
- Casual Tone
- First, write for yourself. Don’t try to please everyone!
- All claims must be backed up with a link to research or a case study confirming it.
- Please have at least 2 images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to potential readers.
- No fluff!
- Focus on staying at 2 – 3 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 1,000 words per post.
- Look at some of our already published articles. Use them as a yardstick.
Send in your article’s preferred for approval. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.